Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Dahlia Pendants

In planning for the BABE! Present this coming November, I wove two new Tropical Dahlia pendants with specialization rivoli crystals. This one includes a black-diamond Swarovski rivoli with all the glacier blue coating.

BDiamond Swarovski heart with glass crystal padle Diamond Swarovski heart because they are coated on one side but not another, it was a bit tricky to place the drop beads optimally with this pendant. I enjoy the whimsy of the colour scheme, and I am certain I will probably be wearing a whole group to it.

This pendant, in the flip side, attributes dull golds, amethyst, along with a glacier fuchsia rivoli for a very fall feel.

I believe it got a bit a lot of amethyst though...

I utilized a light bulb for all these photos, which appears to work nicely for crystal - centered bits for example these.

No comments:

Post a Comment